Personal Injury Specialist
Dee has been playing video games since before she could actually form memories. She met Jordan in the ancient days of high school and they’ve been partaking in antics ever since. She’s the more action and combat focused member of the gaming duo, and is frequently observed doing the corpse run of shame back to her body. Many moons ago she studied philosophy in school, so in spite of her seeming lack of patience when it comes to game mechanics she actually loves a good, long discussion about stories and themes. Her love for gaming doesn’t stop with video games as she’s also an avid enjoyer of board games and tabletop RPGs – where she loves getting into character just as much as she does rolling big numbers on the dice (in the rare moments it actually happens to her). She also enjoys cooking shows, mostly because she loves food but sucks at creating it. Dee knows what she’s doing 60% of the time, everytime.
See endless pictures of her cat on his Instagram.
- Favorite video game genre is: First Person Shooters
- Favorite expression or phrase: Various inflections of “dude”
- Cats or Dogs: Loves both, but currently has a cat named Ramen who is her spoiled furry son.
- Current hobby: Gaming. Always gaming.
- Though Jordan and Dee aren’t related, they’ve called themselves siblings since high school.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core
ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
2 TB HDD (Data) / 500 GB SSD (Games)
Acer Nitro VG271U Pbmiipx 27″ Gaming Monitor (Primary)
Acer XF 27″ Gaming Monitor (Secondary)
Razer Naga Trinity
HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset
Elgato Stream Deck
Xbox 360 Controller