Survive the wilderness in this Western-inspired base builder. Craft your world by placing isometric tiles, explore various biomes, and unravel the secrets of the land. But beware of the lost souls roaming the wilds.
Developer: Square Glade Games
Platforms: Steam. Eventually PS5, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One
Link: Website, Discord, Keymailer campaign
Release Date: PC release planned early 2023
Status: Pre-alpha with Kickstarter backers
- An isometric world made of tiles, created by the player during play.
- Survival systems, including crafting, cooking, hunting, fishing and more.
- Deep base building with lots of outdoor and indoor assets.
- Crops farming and gardening.
- A rogue-lite long-term progression system with high replayability value.
- A fictional universe inspired by the Wild West. Uncover the secrets of the land… and zombies!
- An exciting story about complex settlers and tribe conflicts, play as a young woman destined to discover who she really is.
- Kickstarter backers received Alpha access at the end of the Kickstarter campaign- you can still back to receive game access!
- The title is Old Western slang for “stay alive.”
- This adorable website tells us the game will (eventually) be coming to Steam, Switch, PS5, and XBox One.
- Developer is committed to working on the game as a single player experience- will update if that changes. (Dev Response, Steam Forums)
My Thoughts- (9/6/22)
The developer sent me a press key and I was able to jump into the game with the ongoing demo, you can find my thoughts and Preview/Review over at this link! The developer is honestly killing it with the quality of work going into this game. He’s also both listening AND utilizing community feedback from the alpha testers, which is nice to see. Recommend following along with the updates in the Discord or by following him on Twitter.
Follow my Curator Page (join the group for alerts!) to wishlist this game and find some other new games to wishlist!