Survival cast-away style game based on real survival experience and techniques. Push your survival skills to the limits and conquer the final barriers to reach your extraction point.
Developer: Project Solutions
Release Date: Oct 23, 2019
Status: Early Access
Features from Steam store page.
- Map already contains following areas: coastal, beach, jungle, bamboo forest, meadow, swamp and secret area.
- You can drink, eat, interact with loot, harvest resources, fish and craft items needed for survival, including shelter.
- Several animals types already present in game acting as prey (food) and as predators.
- Full day/night cycle, functional ocean tide and sea currents.
The gameplay itself is so crummy it's hard to want to engage for long enough to do much. However, you can drink, eat, interact with loot, harvest resources, fish, and craft items needed for survival, including shelter.
Foxxy, a Hashtag Survival community VIP, loves the phrase, "this game is bad, and it should feel bad." That phrase applies here. While the game is in Early Access, it's been out since October 2019, and I'd like to know if this will get any better. Unfortunately, the updates also stopped back in November of 2022.
Issues: Terrible sound effects coupled with weird audio-to-action syncing, the environmental assets seem slapped together and make it feel awkward, the AI pathing and movement very buggy, etc. I can't explain it; it's just a super odd & clunky experience. There are some hilarious moments, though - those bears walk like elephants!
I'll check back on it in a few months and see if there's progress. You can check the changelog under the Notes tab.
- 3/11/23- Changelog added.