A single and multiplayer open world sandbox, crafting and survival FPS game set in a multi-island land where you’ll fight to survive. Build your base, hunt and craft to defend yourself from aggressive wildlife, enemies or friends. Do you have what it takes to Hold Your Own?
- Single or Multiplayer mode (multiplayer is in early stages)
- Character Hunger, Thirst, Body Temperature Mechanics
- Base Building
- Crafting; building components, furniture, workbenches, clothing, ammo and weapons
- Hunting, Farming, and Food Cooking Mechanics
- Power/Electricity Mechanics
- Gathering Resources
- Mining and refining of ores
- Friendly NPCs; Trader, Arms Dealer, Pharmacist, Mechanic
- Kill AI Enemies
- Animal Husbandry
- Day/Night Cycle, Weather Cycle
Will update as the overhaul by the new developer progresses.
I haven’t picked up the game as of yet, so no personal feedback on that front. And it’s honestly hard to get a good read on the game through Steam reviews, as it’s been flooded with folks leaving negative feedback because of the abandonment. If you check the Steam discussion boards and their Discord, you do see that those who play are (mostly) fans of the game.
I’ll withhold my Yay/Neigh vote until I’ve played!
- So the game came out back in 2017 and I guess did OK for a bit…before falling into some type of rut. There was a lot of back and forth over updates, the developer would disappear & reappear, etc. Then it basically flat lined for quite a while- until Feb of 2022. Now it’s under new management and will, in theory, be moving forward with updates, content and the works.
There is no additional Hashtag Survival content on this game at this time.