SCUM aims to evolve the multiplayer open world survival game with unprecedented levels of character customization, control and progression, where knowledge and skills are the ultimate weapons for long-term survival.
- Multiplayer & Single Player Support
- PvP Network Events [Death-match, Team Deathmatch, Cargo Assault]
- NPCs [Drones, Sentry Robots, Puppets]
- Domestic and Wild Animals
- Weather + Day Time Simulation
- Three Environment Types [Mediterranean, Continental Europe, Dinaric Alps]
- Advanced Metabolism System
- Inventory System
- RPG Character Customization
- Basic Visual Character Customization [Tattoos]
- Character Leveling System [Experience Points]
- Basic Crafting System [Skill Based], movement/vaulting system, and combat system [Unarmed, Melee Weapons, Firearms]
- Fully Realistic Bullet Physics
- Animal Tracking and Hunting System
- Basic Fame Point System, Team System and Basic Shelter Respawn System
- Voice Chat
- Functional Vehicles + Different Vehicle Types
- Fortifications/Bases Functional
- Advanced Archery
The environment is beautiful and the survival aspects scratch my “surviving by the skin of my teeth” itch. The sheer amount of info packed into the crafting & metabolism menus is mind boggling. I watched a video on the Steam page about how the archery developed and I felt like I was watching a fucking documentary on the History channel, it was that detailed.
However. Be prepared for a lot of crudeness – like the need to shit & piss. And penises that can be covered by specially made ‘Willy Warmers’. Overall though- I love it and I need to write an actual detailed review of it so that I can gush and post inappropriate pictures.