Zevolution is an ambitious open world zombie survival game planned by wild wyvern studios. It would be their first title.
- Multiple diverse biomes
- Character creation and customization
- Undead enemy AI
- Crafting and building
- Ability to play with both PvP and PvE content
- Transportation options- vehicles and horses
- Farming and animal husbandry
- Dynamic weather and seasons, including impact on building(s)
- NPC AI, with villages & available missions
- Wild Wyvern Studios was founded in 2020 by a father & son team. (Studio website)
- Zevolution attempted a Kickstarter campaign back in Nov of 2021- unfortunately it did not secure backing at that time.
- Though there was radio silence for quite a while, at the end of March 2022 the developer did release their first Devlog- hopefully the first of many moving forward.
I came across Zevolution back in November of 2021, when their Kickstarter campaign launched. (I am an unashamed Kickstarter addict.)
It looks interesting! Ever since I missed out on backing The Long Dark, I’ve been both kicking myself in the ass for the missed chance AND always on the lookout for another interesting game to back. A survival game that is; I feel like Kickstarter is 75% board games these days. Anyway. What caught my eye about the game was the overall look because I’m a sucker for a realistic open world game with survival elements. I can honestly take or leave the zombies, but they’re in every game these days so…
Unfortunately – until the recently released Devlog- there were/are bouts of silence from the development team. This made it hard to gauge overall progress of development, to understand the goals/intentions for the title, etc. Hope we see more information/footage/etc as these future developer updates are released!